Our vision is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, and enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life. We help people develop their careers through planning, work, coaching and training. We recognize everyone's contribution to our success - our staff, our clients and our candidates. We encourage and reward achievement.
We share our knowledge, our expertise and our resources so that everyone understands what is important now and what is happening next in the world of work - and knows how to respond. We actively listen and act upon this information to improve our relationships, solutions and services. Based on our understanding of the world of work, we actively pursue the development and adoption of the best practices worldwide.
We lead in the world of work. We dare to innovate, to pioneer and to evolve. We never accept the status quo. We constantly challenge the norm to find new and better ways of doing things. We thrive on our entrepreneurial spirit and speed of response - taking risks, knowing that we will not always succeed, but never exposing our clients to risk.
· To enhance manpower industry by exploring market potential for a huge number of unemployed Nepalese youth. To find better job opportunities for skilled, semi-skilled, trained and professional Nepalese manpower.
· To supply competent manpower of various skill levels (Unskilled, Semi-skilled, skilled, highly skilled and professional manpower) as per the company demand while fully compiling with the laws and acts of Ministry of Labour & Transport Management of Nepal.
· To enhance the quality of positions being provided to Nepalese manpower by negotiating for better positions with better pay and facilities.
· To reducethe country'sunemployment burdenbyestablishing Nepalese workersasthe most competent and honest workforce which will create raise in demand of such individuals.
· Headhunting for professional manpower for outbound employment.